Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What's faster?

Max and I have a guys' evening together every Tuesday when the girls go to ballet class together. Today we had a particularly enlightening conversation, in which Max explained that dads are faster than moms or sisters or brothers. That was such a broad statement that I decided to see what the limits were. Here's what I learned.
  • Dads who are not wearing shoes are not faster than moms who are chasing after little boys.
  • Dads who have no legs are not faster than moms or sisters or brothers who have legs.
Those aren't surprising. Get ready to have your mind blown as to how awesomely fast dads really are.
  • Dads who are wearing shoes are faster than moms in race cars.
  • Dads who are wearing shoes are faster than moms in spaceships!
I know, right? Apparently, as long as he's wearing shoes, Dad is pretty much unbeatable.

I guess I better wear my shoes more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment