We've been doing all kinds of great things the last little while. Probably most notably, Auntie Tina came to visit. If you don't have an Auntie Tina or don't know Auntie Tina (it's almost the same thing, really), she's completely fantastic. She was visiting the Family History Library in Salt Lake and had dinner with us during the BYU-Utah game. We went to the standard Provo haunt Brick Oven and had a lovely time together. I'd put up a picture, but we were too busy having fun to take one. Also, she brought us boysenberry syrup from Knott's Berry Farm. My favorite!
Also, Chelsea's been doing her Ballet Mistress duties and rehearsing for The Nutcracker, so that's been fun to see her do the work that she loves and do it so well. And Sophie wisely decided to do it a different year.
Today, Max and I got to have our boys' night, where we talked about fun things again. I don't remember what we talked about, but I remember that he said a few things that made me laugh. Maybe I'll have to report on those a little more frequently.
And I've convinced Chelsea to watch the original episodes of Star Trek with me, so tonight, we're watching "The Trap." It's unintentionally funnier than I remembered and I'm glad it changed the way it did because the pilot was not as good as it developed into. Hooray for progress.
Kris and I have an Uncle Bob and Auntie Karen - we think that comes equal to Autnie Tina (ya know she taught Uncle Bob)
ReplyDelete