Sunday, September 2, 2012

The end of summer

Well, we've reached the end of summer. School has started for the kidlings and I'm going back to school this next weekend. We went to the open house for Max's preschool and had all kinds of fun building things out of blocks, which Max and his friend crashed to pieces with their motorcycles.

You'll notice that my tower has a precarious balancing act going on, which somehow attracted more attention than the towers built by other people that were sturdier. I live on the structural edge.

Yesterday was Haircut Day, which means that we all went to the salon and got pretty. This last time, Chelsea won because she looks fantastic. On top of which, she donated her hair to Locks of Love, so that was an additional karmic win. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "So show us a picture already!" I try not to obey the voices in my head, but in this case, here you go.

See? Great.

I took this picture after we got Blue Bell ice cream at I Like Ike's Cream and while the kids were splashing around in the fountain. It's been a good weekend so far and tomorrow (Labor Day) is going to be another good day. I'll let you know what we do because it's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment