Saturday, June 1, 2013

The church slip-and-slide

Today was a great day and here's why.

While I was in school (not the great part), +Kurt texted and asked if we wanted to play. Kelsey was out of town and he thought it would be fun to bring his girls to play. "Come on over," I said, so when I was done with class, I came home to this:

We watched Wonder Woman the other night, so Sophie decided that she needed a boomerang tiara.

Then Kurt and his girls came over. We had lots of fun. The kids made stuff and played with Barbies while Kurt and I watched Skyfall. That's right, James Bond on Saturday afternoon. Can you imagine anything more fun?

What if I told you that we had a church barbecue at a park and there was a 100-foot long slip-and-slide? That's right. Here's what happened there.

Yes, that's why we make fun of how +Chelsea runs and also, she has fantastic legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment