Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy birthday to me

My birthday was awesome. Don't believe me? This is what happened. There are pictures below and even more (with videos) on Flickr. Because it was a birthday/graduation party, Chelsea had been saving money the entire time I was in school for this: a 17-foot tall inflatable water slide that filled up the entire top section of our backyard. And then people came over and left as they wanted. It was perfect.

2013-06-22 10.42.172013-06-22 10.42.372013-06-22 11.12.212013-06-22 11.20.572013-06-22 11.22.132013-06-22 12.16.57
2013-06-22 12.17.142013-06-22 12.18.262013-06-22 12.18.292013-06-22 12.18.362013-06-22 12.18.402013-06-22 12.18.46
2013-06-22 12.18.492013-06-22 12.18.542013-06-22 12.29.122013-06-22 12.31.332013-06-22 12.31.372013-06-22 12.32.19
2013-06-22 12.32.342013-06-22 12.32.382013-06-22 12.33.362013-06-22 12.33.452013-06-22 12.54.492013-06-22 12.55.00
Rob's birthday/graduation blowout, a set on Flickr.

Before that happened, I slept in, watched The Tick, took the monkeyboy to Krispy Kreme to pick up donuts for breakfast (where they had a fantastic music selection), and then Chelsea went to the spa while I put the kids in bed and then played Fuse. It was a great day. Chelsea and I both woke up sore everywhere the next day, but it was totally worth it.

Thanks to everyone who came and played with us. Spending that time with everyone as they shared the backyard-sized toy was the best present.

And if you missed it this time, we agreed to do it again when Sophie gets her Master's degree. I'm totally going on it then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment