I even asked if she wanted to post the picture she took yesterday of everyone piled on Kurt in our chair while we chatted with mom on the computer. That didn't work. Sorry, but I tried.
Well, if you really want me to post something anyone is welcome to come take care of the kids, or errands, or house, or home repairs, or lesson planning, or yard work, or any of the other thousand things I am handling that keep me from sitting down and saying anything!
I lost, too. I figured she would have a little time to expound on her triumph on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI even asked if she wanted to post the picture she took yesterday of everyone piled on Kurt in our chair while we chatted with mom on the computer. That didn't work. Sorry, but I tried.
ReplyDeleteWell, if you really want me to post something anyone is welcome to come take care of the kids, or errands, or house, or home repairs, or lesson planning, or yard work, or any of the other thousand things I am handling that keep me from sitting down and saying anything!
ReplyDelete