I read this fantastic article recently about how we all say we're so busy as if it's some sort of badge of honor. And everyone's busy. You can read the article for yourself if you want, the point is that I'm not going to tell you I'm busy because you're all doing lots of things too. This ties in with the research I've been doing on creativity, but I'll spare you that here.
What I did want to say, though, was that homemade pretzels are fantastic.
And the other thing is that since all of us lost the contest, I'll see if I can get some artwork for everyone as a consolation prize. In the meantime, be excellent to each other and, most of all, party on, dudes!

There was a similar article floating around a while ago stating that we keep ourselves busy to feel important. Elder Uchtdorf has an article titled "Of Things That Matter Most" that is really good, too.
ReplyDelete